Study Abroad in USA

For Tatung students who are interested in taking some courses at ISU, you should first read the Incoming exchange student handbook from  ISU Study Abroad Center . You should look for "incoming exchange students". These pages will give you a direction of how to apply to ISU as an exchange student. However, if you don't need to take any course and would like to come to ISU to study with a professor for your research, you should contact the ISU program coordinator, Prof. Morris Chang, first.

ISU Housing department



ISU visiting information by Prof. Kuang-Hui Chi