U.S. Patents Received
- Ganesan, R., Das, T. K., Sikder, A. K., and Kumar, A. Title: Method of Identifying Defects in Chemical Mechanical Planarization. U.S. Patent # : US 7,377,170, Issue Date: May 27, 2008.
- Das, T. K., Ganesan, R., Sikder, A. K., and Kumar, A. “End Point Detection Strategy using Sequential Testing of Wavelet Decomposed Coefficient-of-Friction Sensor Data.” U.S. Patent # : US 7,406,396, Issue Date: July 29, 2008.
- Ganesan, R., Das, T. K., and Ramachandran, K. “System for multiresolution analysis assisted reinforcement learning approach to run-by-run control.” U.S. Patent # : US 7,672,739, Issue Date: March 2, 2010.
- Innovations in Curriculum Award from the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE), 2015
- Honorable Mention for USF Graduate Mentor Award, 2011
- Elected Fellow of the Institute of Industrial Engineers, 2005
- Recipient of USF President’s Award for Faculty Excellence, 2003
- Recipient of Governor’s Performance Bonus, 2002
- State of Florida “Teaching Incentive Program” award winner, 1995
- EXCEL Leadership Program Fellow at USF, 1999-2000
- "Outstanding Professor of the Year 1995,” chosen by the IIE student chapter at USF
- Gold Medal Recipient from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India for graduating with rank #1 of the class of 1979
- Member of Alpha Pi Mu honor society
- Research Mentor, USF McNair Research Scholar Program, 1993-94